The Cardinal Column

The Student News Site of Gainesville High School

The Cardinal Column

The Cardinal Column

Josie Wilcoski
Josie Wilcoski
April 23, 2024
SZAs SOS Tour
SZA's SOS Tour
April 23, 2024
OJ Simpson is Dead
OJ Simpson is Dead
April 23, 2024

SZA’s SOS Tour

American singer-songwriter, SZA, also known as “Solana Imani Rome,” performed some of her biggest songs from her new album, “SOS” Her show began Tuesday February 21st of 2023. The tour’s status is ongoing and will end Sunday August 4th.  

The tour highlighted SZA’s amazing talent. The stage production of lighting and visual art made the choreography performances look stunning. SZA is known for her heart-felt and honest lyrics in her music. She is able to connect with her fans deeply and emotionally.  

SZA has a very creative art style, which makes her distinct from other artists. SZA’s music is blended with R&B, soul, and hip-hop. The tour featured fan-favorite tracks on SZA’s debut album, “Ctrl” along with her new album. A few of SZA’s biggest songs like “Love Galore,” “The Weekend, and “Drew Barrymore” made the concert unforgettable.  

SZA’s music touches on young women confidence and independence. Fans were able to connect with SZA on a personal level. SZA’s music tells stories about heartbreak and low self-esteem. But SZA’s music sends a message on how to heal from the pain from bad relationships in the past. SZA’s music allowed fans to see the messages and inspiration behind her lyrics.  

SZA’s SOS tour was proof of her amazing skill and talent. It provided fans with the chance to see SZA’s live performances and sealed her place as one of the most exciting and inspirational artists of our generation.